With Snapchat you can increase your brand awareness and community engagement through innovative marketing campaigns.
With 100 million snapchat users and around 400 million snaps per day, Snapchat is fastest growing social networks. Snapchat recently launched a colossal expansion of its advertising with a host of new Snapchat for business features. The huge change will be rollout of Snap Ads Between Stories. Ads will appear in between snapchatters stories and they are skippable. Adds will not be inserted into the stories themselves, rather will occasionally appear when snapchatters transition from one story to another. Moreover business ads will be certified with third party agencies. Businesses will be able to choose additional actions when users swipe up on business content. Your business can send them to an extended video, prompt them to install another app or direct them to a website or article (without leaving Snapchat). Snapchat says its ads gathered twice the visual attention of Facebook and 1.4 times more than Instagram. They were also 1.3 times more effective than YouTube.
Here are some ways you can surprise and delight your audience through Snapchat and grow awareness of your brand.
- Provide access to Live Events – Snapchat provides you perfect real-time marketing opportunity. You can provide the audience direct access to your live events like you can use it for product launches, trade shows etc. Snapchat gets your audience more excited as you are providing different and more authentic view of what’s going on in your event.
- Deliver Private Content – Through snapchat you can also provide special content to your audience that they might not get at other digital platforms. For example fashion brands can debut their collection before they hit the runway. This will let your audience engage more with your brand.
- Offer contests, perks or promotions – everyone love and attracted towards social media giveaways and promotions, so think of what you can do so that your followers can come back for more. For example you can offer discounts or promo codes to your fans who watch your full snapchat stories or you can ask them to post a snap holding your product. This way creates two-way communication between the consumers and brand. The company was able to capture user-generated content while increasing loyalty.
- Provide behind the scenes content – with snapchat you can take people behind the curtain. You can provide more closer view of your company which helps create and engage more followers. Show off your company and make sure to have a fun with it. You can show your company culture in the different ways like tours to offices, happy hours, birthday parties, company outing etc. so that people feel more excited to see your posts on snapchat and feel connected with your brand.
- Partner with Influencers – just like Instagram or other social media channels look for your influencers and partner with them to reach broader audience that’s hard to reach with traditional media thus increasing more brand awareness and recognition.
Snapchat provides you an authentic platform where you can creatively show off your brand and get more followers thus building great brand awareness. This will also have impact on your search engine rankings. Seo experts from seo companies in virginia believes that social media impact is significant for rankings and thus greatly helps in search engine optimisation.
More info: freelance seo consultant