Read the following features which are already existing as per SEO UK.
- Flat design persists:
Flat designs are still on the run. The prime reason behind flat designs is still significant. These are interface designs that lay emphasis on the minimum usage of stylistic elements such as gradients, drop shadows, and other three-dimensional illusory objects. With cultural class and responsive websites, flat designs have linked the gap between mobile devices and desktop. Flat designs focus on simplicity and at the same time remove, complicated patterns, shadows, textures and shiny effects from the website.
- Background full-screen videos:
Videos are captivating and effective, as always. A campaign can have an immense reach if these videos are combined with the power of the web. Whether you use Flash or HTML5, including videos on the homepage is definitely going to get you more engagement.
- Responsive designs:
The designs are getting more and more complex as users move from one device to another. Responsive designs are the sole answer that facilitates easy navigation and reading across a number of devices. It will infiltrate further and more and more websites are now redesigned.
- Mobile Apps and Social Media:
Significance of mobile apps and dominance of social media is still there. More and more people are into smartphone use, these days and no one can deny on social media. Well, these are the elements that carry a possess a huge engagement.
In order to match up with the changing trends, SEO agency ask the user to concentrate more on the new trends of designing this year.
- Follow Typography rulebook:
- Clear hierarchy- A clear hierarchy should be there, in order to catch visitor’s eye to the place where you actually want to attract them. Like, where exactly do you deal? A visitor should understand that from where you want them to start reading. Homepage content and links should look contrasting.
- Concentrate on both micro and macro typography- Focus on both the aspects. Micro typography deals with the point size, line spacing, line length, letter spacing and a lot more small things. If we talk about macro typography, it embraces the overall structure and extent to which it matches with your website design.
- Type colors- Many web designers overlook the fact that background color influences the way your next customer must be looking at your services. Your type colors and background shade should be drastically contrasting. Never keep type text just one shade of the color that your website background carries.
- Avoid center alignment- One thing you should immediately quit is to use center alignment. Centre alignment and left alignment are two basic forms that a web designer uses while placing a homepage and inner pages content. Left aligned content is easy to read and with center aligned, user seriously has to search that from where he should start reading next line. He gets confused, whereas if we talk about left alignment, there is no conundrum at all.
- Prefer Sans Serif- Prefer using sans serif typefaces. This font makes visitors to read and grasp text more easily than serifed text. Serifed fonts become pixelated and blurry. Not for the entire website, but for large blocks, you may avoid using serifed typefaces as it projects more guarantee that user will find an ease in reading what’s there on your website.
- Storytelling for great interaction:
Effective storytelling needs a contrasting usage of the user interface and visual design. To initiate with storytelling, think of the elements that a story should have- plot, characters, emotions and actions. Start with narration. You need to have a set of visuals that seem like belong to each other. It needs a little understanding of design theory and your audience in order to narrate a story. Storytelling is important as-
- Storytelling makes products more memorable.
- By simplifying the complex description, it provides meaning and order to what you want to tell your visitors.
- By means of storytelling, the audience feels an ease in getting to a conclusion quickly.
- Great usage of Minimalism:
The art of minimalism can be mastered by anyone. It is just breaking down a number of things in barest possible elements. It is all about reducing designs to essential elements.
- Card-based designs:
Re-architecture in web designs is witnessed in last few months. Website designs are moving away from multiple pages and destinations. The websites today, provide a completely personalized experience with aggregating various pieces of content. The website has been made like fitting easily on each and every screen type and size.
- The aggregation relies on-
- The environmental and location context.
- The interest and behavior of the person who consumes the text.
- Targeting advertising.
We do have a great example i.e. Twitter and Google Now. Every website is moving to cards. Pinterest represents cards, much of Facebook has been moved to cards.